Her name is Ellen Furlow, but to most of us here at Apologetics Press, she is simply Miss Ellen. Miss Ellen has always loved the work of Apologetics Press, and years ago she sought out ways she could help. While she is unable to write books, Miss Ellen has a tremendous knack for cooking. And so, on a regular basis, she stops by our office to deliver a plate of gooey chocolate-chip cookies or a warm pound cake. (We have set state records in our office on the quickest consumption of pound cake!)
We often have individuals ask how they can help the work at Apologetics Press. While not everyone can deliver warm pound cakes to our door (fortunatelyour waistlines would soon balloon outwards), there are other ways that individuals can help.
Below are some things we hope you will strongly consider as Apologetics Press pushes forward in 2004:
- Pray for the work, and offer words of encouragement.
- Tell friends and neighbors about A.P.
- Visit our Web site (www.Apologetics Press.org) each week; we add new articles every Mondayand we even offer a reminder service.
- Include the work of Apologetics Press in your will.
- Order Reason & Revelation or Discovery (our kids magazine) for family members and friends.
- Share our journals, books, audio tapes, video tapes, tracts, etc. with others.
- Consider using our books in a Bible class.
- Give a year-end, tax-deductible donation to help pay for future books.
- Link to our Web site.
- Consider becoming a monthly donor.
- Ask your congregation to consider hosting a creation/evolution seminar with an A.P. speaker.
- Give a monetary donation in memory of a loved one.
- Purchase items from our Web store or through our catalog.
- Buy gift certificates for friends.
The ways you can help are limited only by your imagination. In 2004, we look forward to our most productive year ever, as we strive to defend New Testament Christianity. Thanks in advance for your help!
Copyright © 2003 Apologetics Press, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may be copied, on the condition that it will not be republished in print unless otherwise stated below, and will not be used for any commercial purpose, as long as the following stipulations are observed: (1) Apologetics Press must be designated as the original publisher; (2) the specific Apologetics Press Web site URL must be noted; (3) any references, footnotes, or endnotes that accompany the article must be included with any written reproduction of the article; (4) textual alterations of any kind are strictly forbidden; (5) Some illustrations (e.g., photographs, charts, graphics, etc.) are not the intellectual property of Apologetics Press and as such cannot be reproduced from our site without consent from the person or organization that maintains those intellectual rights; (6) serialization of written material (e.g., running an article in several parts) is permitted, as long as the whole of the material is made available, without editing, in a reasonable length of time; (7) articles, in whole or in part, may not be offered for sale or included in items offered for sale; and (8) articles may be reproduced in electronic form for posting on Web sites pending they are not edited or altered from their original written content and that credit is given to Apologetics Press, including the web location from which the articles were taken. Further, documents may not be copied without source statements (title, author, journal title), and the address of the publisher and owner of rights, as listed below.
For catalog, samples, or further information, contact:
230 Landmark Drive
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Phone (334) 272-8558